Info & Services
Pre/Post Wedding Photoshoot
Aside from being great fun, these sessions provide a good opportunity to get some fabulous images before or after your wedding day. Typically, we’d spend an hour or so at the location of your choice and get some funky images that capture your personalities. Perfect for save the date cards, wedding invites or building the excitement online as you approach your big day! You may want to bring a change of clothes and a few props too, anything that helps you to be… well you! We can go in with some ideas, or a totally blank canvas… either way, prepare to LOVE your photos.
Wedding Photography Coverage
It’s an absolute pleasure photographing weddings, one of the most significant days in a couple’s life. I love to submerse myself in the excitement right from the beginning, catching those perfect moments that come and go in the blink of an eye. Your wedding photographs should be able to reunite you with those moments, tapping into all the emotions too! That’s why I like to be there from the time you’re getting ready, to the cake cutting, first dancing, bouquet throwing party… that’s how I can tell your story.
Pre/post wedding sessions:
- A location of your choice.
- Hi-res images edited in my own unique style.
- Online gallery for viewing/sharing.
- As many high-fives during the session as you want.
Drop me a line to find out more.
Destination & Elopement Weddings:
Oh so you’re getting married abroad? Awesome! This requires a little more planning & preparation – but it’s totally worth it (I got married in France, take it from me!). If you’re thinking about taking your family and friends overseas, or not taking them at all… hit the contact button and tell me all about your ideas and plans!
My typical wedding photography package:
- A pre-wedding day consultation, ideally in person (but Skype is great) so we can chat about your wedding plans and ideas.
- 10 or 12 hours wedding day coverage.
- Every image creatively edited in my own style.
- A private password protected online gallery for you to view, download and share with your friends and family.
- Over 400 hi-res digital images.
- Optional coverage by second professional photographer.
Contact me for my full brochure.
Leather-Bound Wedding Books & Fine Art Printing
Designed by me and handmade/printed in Italy, these are some of the finest digital wedding albums in the world! Shortly after you’ve received your wedding photographs, you’ll get to make a shortlist of your favourite photos from the day. I’ll design a first draft of the layout and you’ll easily be able to make any changes you want, ending up with the album of your dreams! Check out some examples below. I also offer HD printing on fine art paper as well as bespoke wall art designs, smooth & creamy colours with eye popping detail.